Indonesian Operations

Indonesia is the largest economy in Southeast Asia and is the fastest growing economy in the region. With a population of over 250 million people, Indonesia is the world’s fourth most populous country in the world.

Indonesia is a significant market for CPC cattle and along with our Indonesian joint venture partner Dicky Adiwoso, CPC is committed to the future of this region.

CPC has worked hard with both its industry partners and Australian and Indonesian government authorities to ensure the necessary procedures and protocols are put in place to enable compliance with the new standards established by the Australian Government.  Animal welfare is a key consideration in CPC operations.

Operations in Indonesia – PT Juang Jaya Abdi Alam

CPC holds an 90% interest in PT. Juang Jaya Abdi Alam (PT. JJAA), the other 10% being owned by our Indonesian Joint Venture partner.  PT JJAA was first established in 2000 and now operates two feedlots in Indonesia, located in Lampung (South Sumatera) and North Sumatera.   The Lampung feedlot has a capacity of 19,500 head, while the North Sumatera feedlot has a capacity of 7,500 head; both facilities are “best in class” operations.

JJAA employs 180 people as permanent and contract employees, plus hires up to 400 casual daily workers.

In 2006, in partnership with local partners PT Agro Giri Perkasa , a breeding programme was established at the PT JJAA Lampung feedlot.  Since 2006, 5,000 pregnant Brahman cross cows have been distributed throughout Indonesia supporting the increase in Indonesia’s national cattle population.  In 2010 a Breeding Centre facility was established at the Lampung feedlot. The facility was built to support the Government programme to educate local farmers on cattle management. 

As part of corporate social responsibility (CSR) toward surrounding villages, PT JJAA has a number of routine and non routine CSR programmes including providing clean water facilities in each of its surrounding villages, building infrastructure (road and bridge), scholarship programmes and providing financial assistance to the surrounding villages development.

For more information about JJAA, please visit the JJAA website; 

Contact us:

William Bulo

General Manager 

M: +62 812 6050 5911

T: +62 721 262 226